BENEFITS OF OUR SURROGACY PROGRAM
“A Journey of Empowerment, Connection, and Fulfillment”
When you choose to pursue surrogacy with us, you can be sure everything we do is tailored to you and your needs. We want to make sure you are taken care of and feel supported every step of the way.
Striving for the best
We collaborate with a network of trusted, experienced surrogacy partners who are dedicated to helping you achieve your goal of parenthood. Rest assured, our surrogates are screened rigorously and provided with the best care throughout the process.
Our surrogacy services are located in Mexico and offer several advantages, making the process faster (no 2-year waiting list) and more economical pricing for our clients.
Utmost Care & Support
- SURROGACY IN MEXICO: AVAILABLE TO START THE PROCESS NOW!
- COMPREHENSIVE PACKAGE – ALL INCLUDED!
- TOP-LEVEL FACILITIES!
- STEP-BY-STEP LEGAL SUPPORT!
- AFFORDABLE PRICING!
Surrogacy Services for Intended Parents
To start on the path to surrogacy parenthood we suggest you book a complimentary consultation. You’ll learn more about our surrogacy program and surrogates. We’ll learn more about you.
The best way to match you with a surrogate is to get to know you. You’ll complete a short online profile and then schedule an introductory meeting with your case specialist.
IVF ORIGEN AGENCY is the only agency that offers a match guarantee option where we’ll cover screening expenses for your surrogate if she does not pass medical or psychological screening. After being matched, you’ll have a match meeting in person or via video conference facilitated by one of our staff members.
We’ll get your surrogate medically prepared, and you will create your embryos if needed. This is when you’ll begin funding your ORIGEN AGENCY Surrogacy Program expense account.
As the pregnancy enters its second trimester, we will prepare you, your surrogate, and the hospital for the delivery of your child. We’ll be with you at delivery and beyond.
How it works
- We understand that every family’s situation is unique. Our team of experienced professionals will work closely with you to tailor a surrogacy plan that suits your specific needs and budget.
- From the initial consultation to the birth of your child, our compassionate team will be there for you, offering guidance, emotional support, and expert advice throughout your surrogacy journey.
- Surrogacy involves complex legal processes. We have legal experts who will ensure that all necessary legal documents are in order and guide you through the legal aspects of surrogacy.
- Our program’s success rates are a testament to our commitment to excellence. We strive to maximize your chances of a successful surrogacy journey, and we have a proven track record to back it up.
- We believe in transparency, and our pricing reflects that. With clear and competitive fees, you’ll have a full understanding of the costs involved from the very beginning.
How to get started
Let us do the work for you. Click below to have us contact you to book a free consultation, financial analysis, or to answer any questions you have.REACH OUT TO US
An investment in your future
We provide three professional packages; all deliver an unparalleled customer experience. You can choose the package that suits your budget
Your Dreams of Family Can Come True
When you choose ORIGEN AGENCY’s surrogacy program, you can trust we’ll take care of you throughout your surrogacy journey.
We have streamlined the surrogacy process to make it more efficient and cost-effective. Our experts will guide you through the legal, medical, and logistical aspects, ensuring a smooth and stress-free experience.
How the Surrogacy Process Operates
INTENDED SURROGATE PARENT FAQ
Your Questions Answered
Choosing surrogacy is a big step
You probably have some questions. We have answers. Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about our surrogacy program.
Have more questions?CONTACT US
There is a lot of information out there about surrogacy, some good but most of it not very useful at best. For an in-depth look at how to make your surrogacy process simpler and a whole lot happier, please read our blog. If you are ready to get started, here are the next steps to having a baby via surrogate.
- Sign and review your client retainer agreement. This is the contract between you and your surrogacy agency. It should clearly outline the services of the agency and its professional fees.
- Return your signed retainer agreement with your first payment. This gets the process started, and the search for your surrogate begins!
- Schedule a call with a case manager. Your case manager, also known as a case specialist, will get you started on completing your profile and admissions materials, as well as give you an overview of this phase and what to expect next. Your case specialist is not only guiding you and your surrogate through the entire process, but they will be coordinating the efforts of all the other professionals working on your case.
Many intended parents worry that the surrogate will keep their baby. Ironically, one of the most common concerns we hear from surrogates is that the intended parents will leave them with the baby! Surrogates are able to be surrogates because they have a very easy time getting and being pregnant. And they are all already mothers. If they want more children, they can just have their own child, on their own. Surrogates are drawn to this process by a compelling desire to make a difference and help others. Being pregnant is a gift they have and can share with others.
With over 8 years of experience and with presence in several countries and support staff, IVF ORIGEN AGENCY is one of the most successful and highly rated surrogacy agencies in the United States. Here is what intended parents love about our program:
- 840+ babies in 70 countries born through our program.
- We have helped families bring home a baby with an incredible success rate of 94.8%.
- Our team of professionals will work with you to find a surrogate mother that fits your individual needs and wishes. With their distinctive qualities and thorough screening process, Origen surrogates are sure to give you the best chance for a successful journey.
Our comprehensive package, priced at $44,000, covers all essential expenses + emergency fee of $4000 (refundable). This covers the cost of:
- Surrogate compensation fee
- Provision of all required medications for the embryo transfer process, including vitamins and supplements
- The surrogate’s travel expenses
- Surrogacy screening
- Embryo transfer
- Embryo storage
- Preservation of embryos in frozen storage until they are
ready for transfer
- Delivery of the baby
In the last few years, we’ve witnessed an explosion in the number of companies offering benefits to help their employees start a family. Thanks to fertility benefit providers like Carrot, Progyny, and WINFertility, more and more employers are recognizing the importance of comprehensive and inclusive family creation benefits. You may have benefits to help cover the cost of starting your family through surrogacy and/or egg donation.
We see a wide range of benefits offered so we encourage all prospective parents to reach out to their human resources group and ask the following questions:
- Do we offer fertility benefits to help cover the cost of starting a family?
- If the answer is yes, ask for a comprehensive explanation of your benefits and Growing Generations will tailor a cost estimate, so you can understand what is covered and what’s not.
- If the answer is no, ask a follow up question-advocating for yourself could not only benefit you but many others within your organization.
- Are we exploring this benefit?
Yes, you will need to wait to be matched with a surrogate, and that wait time is influenced by two main factors: demand for surrogacy and your personal preferences for the process.
- Demand for surrogacy: Each year more and more intended parents seek out the services of a surrogate. As that demand rises, so does the waiting period for an available surrogate.
- Personal surrogate preferences: It is okay to have specific desires and requirements for your surrogate. Most of those desires and requirements are already available in our surrogate candidates. If you want something specific or unique, it may take a little longer to find the right surrogate who matches your needs.
The screening process for surrogates includes medical screening with an in vitro fertilization (IVF) physician, psychological testing and evaluation, and a criminal history background check. Leading up to these screenings, surrogate candidates will go through a qualification and application process, including a phone and video consultation, review of their past obstetrical history by an IVF physician and laboratory testing.
The surrogacy process can take anywhere from two to two and a half years for most intended parents. The surrogacy timeline can be broken down into five stages: search, screening, legal, conception, and, finally, pregnancy/delivery.
The U.S. Department of State determines whether a child born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent acquired U.S. citizenship at birth. A child born abroad acquires U.S. citizenship at birth if the parent or parents of the child meet the conditions prescribed in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).
The U.S. Department of State interprets the INA to mean that a child born abroad must be genetically or gestationally related to a U.S. citizen parent or to a non-U.S. citizen parent who is married to a U.S. citizen parent at the time of the child’s birth. The parent must meet the following statutory transmission requirements of INA 301 or 309 in order for the child to acquire U.S. citizenship at birth.
CRBAs are issued to both U.S. citizens and non-citizen nationals, and they document that a child was a U.S. citizen at birth. A CRBA neither serves as proof of the child’s legal parents nor is it intended to serve as proof. In general, the name or names listed on the CRBA are the U.S. citizen or national’s parent(s) with a genetic or gestational connection to the child. The name of the parent(s) through whom the child’s claim to U.S. citizenship is made must be listed on the CRBA. A parent who is not transmitting U.S. citizenship may be listed on the CRBA if they provide documentary evidence of a connection to the child and with consent of the parent who is transmitting U.S. citizenship.