A Brief Summary of the Following Article
- IVF Origen Agency offers surrogacy services in the United States and Mexico, providing answers to frequently asked questions about the surrogacy process.
- They partner with surrogates in Mexico, offering cost-effective surrogacy options while ensuring compliance with legal requirements in both countries.
- Surrogates come from diverse backgrounds but share the common goal of helping intended parents build a family. They undergo a thorough screening process.
- The agency exclusively offers gestational surrogacy services and emphasizes that the level of contact between intended parents and surrogates varies based on individual preferences. Matching with a surrogate is facilitated by contacting their surrogacy professionals.
Making the decision to begin exploring family planning options is exciting and should be a time of joy as you explore the different avenues that could help you build a family. However, despite the amazing advancements that have led to so many opportunities for intended parents to become parents, it can be daunting to know what family planning avenue is going to be the right fit for you and your goals. If you are considering surrogacy to help you welcome a child into the world, you may have some questions regarding the process overall and what you should expect. To ensure you feel as confident as you should making this exciting decision, there are several frequently asked questions our team of surrogacy professionals can answer to make you more comfortable as you begin your journey.
IVF Origen Agency is a surrogacy agency based in the United States and Mexico that helps intended parents throughout the entirety of their surrogacy journey. We understand that having the answers to all of your questions will ensure you feel confident moving forward with this exciting process. That is why we will equip you with the knowledge necessary to understand what to expect from surrogacy before, during, and after the child is born. To learn more about the surrogacy process and the journey in general, contact our team of professionals at IVF Origen Agency today.
Common Surrogacy FAQs
There are many reasons you may have questions regarding surrogacy. Our goal at IVF Origen Agency is to ease any nerves you may have about the process to ensure you are able to fully enjoy this journey to parenthood. Some of the frequently asked questions our surrogacy professionals get include the following:
What Are the Different Types of Surrogacy?
There are two types of surrogacy, traditional and gestational. Traditional surrogacy is when the surrogate has a biological connection to the surrogate mother. Gestational surrogacy is when the surrogate does not have a biological connection to the child they are carrying for intended parents. IVF Origen Agency only offers gestational surrogacy services.
How Do Intended Parents Match With Qualified Surrogates?
The best way to match with a qualified surrogate is to contact our surrogacy professionals at IVF Origen Agency.
What Are the Legal Differences for Surrogacy in The United States and Mexico?
One of the factors that makes IVF Origen Agency unique from other surrogacy agencies is our partnership with surrogates in Mexico. Matching intended parents with surrogates in Mexico allows us to offer surrogacy services at a fraction of the cost you would pay elsewhere. Despite the significant price decrease, intended parents may fear that they won’t fully understand or comply with the legal requirements of the host country. You can rest assured that our team of experienced surrogacy professionals will handle and manage all legal aspects of your surrogacy journey to ensure you are in compliance with all laws and regulations in place regarding surrogacy in Mexico and the United States.
How Much Contact Do Surrogates and Intended Parents Share Throughout the Journey?
The amount of contact you have with your surrogate will depend entirely on the individual relationship and the preferences of those involved. Most intended parents and surrogate partners find that they enjoy staying in touch before, during, and even after the journey. Others prefer less contact and will be content to go their separate ways after the child is born.
Who Are the Women Who Become Surrogates?
The surrogates we work with come from all different backgrounds. However, they have one important factor in common which is the desire to help intended parents in an incredibly unique and important way. These are women who are able to help build a family. To become a surrogate with IVF Origen Agency, the women who apply must meet the following criteria:
- Between the ages of 21 and 40 years of age
- Undergo comprehensive medical and psychological evaluations to assess their overall health and mental well-being
- Previously carried a pregnancy to term and gave birth
- History of uncomplicated pregnancies and deliveries
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle, including a balanced diet, regular exercise, and avoidance of harmful substances
- BMI under 32
- Non-smokers, and they must agree to abstain from smoking during the pregnancy
- Strong support system, whether that is a spouse or other family member
- No history of serious criminal offenses
- Legally eligible to enter into a surrogacy agreement
Our surrogacy professionals can give you a more comprehensive idea of the full screening process potential surrogates must go through before they are matched with intended parents.
Learn More About the Surrogacy Journey With IVF Origen Agency Today
We at IVF Origen Agency believe that surrogacy should be an exciting time for intended parents and the surrogate they are matched with. To ensure your surrogacy experience is as joyful as possible, it is important that you have the answers to any and all questions you may have about the journey.
IVF Origen Agency is a surrogacy agency helping intended parents navigate the surrogacy process. Contact us today for more information on the surrogacy journey by calling 786-460-3815 or filling out our contact form today! We also speak Spanish.
‘‘Giving is an act of love.’’